Edinburgh 2010 is a multi-denominational and international project set up to commemorate the 1910 World Missionary Conference, and to provide new perspectives on mission for the 21st century.
- Common Call to Mission (Word) made by Edinburgh 2010
- Edinburgh 2010 speeches and other documents
- Videos from Edinburgh 2010
- Download the Edinburgh 2010 study guide
- Reports on the nine study themes
- Conference: Edinburgh 1910-2010 Towards Unity in Mission, 11-12 October
Foundations for Mission
As part of the Edinburgh 2010 study process, CTBI has produced Foundations for Mission - A study of language, theology and praxis from the UK and Ireland perspective, which is available in book form and, soon, on the website as a paid download.
The research results, used to produce the book, are also available now.
About Edinburgh 2010
Edinburgh 2010 offers many ways for Christians all over the world to be part of the movement:
- Study process - a decentralised 'study process' is looking at mission related topics from many different angles, with research and conferences going on around the world.
- Conference, took place from 2 to 6 June 2010 in and around the historic sites of the 1910 Conference.
- Video and podcasts - speeches and other videos are being made available via the internet.
- Speeches, papers and pictures are available online .
- Youth - for young missiologists there is a multimedia competition and a global discussion around one of the nine study themes.
For more details, see the Edinburgh 2010 website.
Links and Resources
Details of related conferences, books and links are on the
links and resources page.